Sunday, September 30, 2012

My sweet Son at City Creek a while ago
He dressed himself

                                            My Psychology Certificate from the University of Utah
                                                             Fall in the Mountains






                                                      Vibrant red, green and orange leaves
                                                            I love Autumn!

                                                               Lovely Gold trees
                                                  Alpine Slide for the 1st time!

                                                              My baby's excited!






                                                                 My outfit for church today



                                                              My baby and I
Hugs from my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment