Saturday, August 18, 2012

Aquarium and Daybreak Lake

We went to the Aquairium a few days ago and got this cool picture taken there.

We got to pet some sharks like tiger sharks, zebra sharks and other small ones. 
It was pretty neat.
Until a huge Red Beetle climbed on my hand!
A Huge Beetle crawled on my purse & my hand at the aquairium it hissed! Creeepy!
It was not on exhibit and just happened to be crawling around uninvited on my purse!
And my hand, next to the shark tank.
Really gave me a scare!
We went to the Celebration of President Monson's 85th Birthday at the Conference Center last night.

                                                  Before the show started, funny girls.

                                                Beautiful classics and Broadway! I loved it!
                                                         My baby at Daybreak Lake today


                                                         Whiney and hot it was a 2 hour walk
                                               "I'm making a pyramid!"


                                                    Hiding his face while laughing

                                              I told him not to look at me so he did. I love this shot.
                                               Have a wonderful and safe weekend!
                                                     Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment