Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break

The weather has been really nice the past few days so I have been outside playing
With my som on the swing set, taking pictures of him playing in the sandbox & the leftover
Snow that hasn't melted yet.
I will include the pics later.


Robert and I finished all our homework & Exams last night!
I hope we did well! I won't hear what score I got until March 19!

it has been an adventure trying to potty train Christopher for the past 9 days.
lots of wash has been done, but he is getting better at trying.
The trick so far is making him think it's his idea that he needs to go.
He's stubborn, so this definitely will take some time!
Could use some prayers for me to have patience and deal with long-suffering better!

Christopher is refusing to nap now, which is really hard-- because I need a rest too.
We are taking him outside on his balance bike when he wakes up!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment