Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Latest Happenings

Goodness Gracious! Since last post, (Sept. 29) I have found out I have a Bacterial Infection and gotten on antibiotics and I am still sick, but tomorrow I'll be better enough to go to class finally. I haven't been able to go to choir since last Thursday which makes me sad, because I could hardly talk let alone sing.
 Christopher was sick with the same thing before I got it! And I have gotten 2 hours of sleep last night and for about 9 days straight. Well, I think to of those nights I may have gotten 4 hours of sleep.
For some reason my brain won't stop turning and thinking and my ears listen to every noise when I'm trying to rest. It's getting really hard to function! So, right now I pretty much feel like a zombie. I want to go to the store and get the laundry done. I have hardly any energy at all to do it! But, I did finish my Homework! So that's a plus!

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment